- You can register your name as a free user, but all features may not be available for you. You must upgrade the membership to get the full service and features of MyZingles.com.
- At present the MyZingles is open to all users for free but in the coming months some sections of the site will only be available to Full Members for which there will be a charge
- Illegal and/or unauthorized uses of the Site, including collecting usernames and/or email addresses of members by electronic or other means for sending unsolicited email and unauthorized framing of or linking to MyZingles will be investigated, and appropriate legal action will be taken at our sole discretion, including without limitation, civil, criminal, and injunctive redress.
- We are entitled but not obliged to review and delete any content, messages, photos, video profiles and profiles (collectively, "Content") that in our sole judgment violate these Terms or which might be offensive, illegal, or that might violate the rights, harm, or threaten the safety of other members.
- We will not be responsible, or liable to any third party, for the Content or accuracy of the Content posted by you on MyZingles.com We reserve the right to disclose your identity to any third party who claims that any Content posted by you on MyZingles.com constitutes a violation of their Intellectual Property Rights, or of their right to privacy.
- By posting Content to any public area of MyZingles.com, you automatically grant, and you represent and warrant that you have the right to grant, to us an irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive, fully paid, worldwide license to use, copy, perform, display, disclose and distribute such information and Content and to prepare derivative works of, or incorporate into other works, such information and Content, and to grant and authorize sub-licenses of the foregoing for all purpose connected to operating and promoting MyZingles.com, associated websites operated by Bibie's Singles, and the Service.
- We are entitled to investigate and revoke a person's membership if a member has misused the Service or MyZingles.com, or behaved in a way which could be regarded as inappropriate or whose conduct is unlawful or illegal or prohibited by these Terms. You warrant that you shall not post any Content to MyZingles.com that (by way of example and without limitation, although specific exclusions may apply in relation to the Site in question):
- infringes upon the Intellectual Property Rights of, or breaches any duty of confidence to, any third party;
- is technically harmful such as computer viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other malicious software or harmful data;
- reveals the identity or any personal details of any other user of the Service without that user’s permission;
- expresses or implies that any statements you make are made or endorsed by us;
- is offensive to the online community, such as Content that promotes racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual
- harasses or advocates harassment of another person;
- contains restricted or password only access pages, or hidden pages or images (those not linked to or from another accessible page);
- provides material that exploits people under the age of 18 in a sexual or violent manner, or solicits personal information from anyone under 18;
- provides instructional information about illegal activities such as making or buying illegal weapons, violating someone's privacy, or providing or creating computer viruses;
- involves the transmission of "junk mail", "chain letters", or unsolicited mass mailing or "spamming";
- promotes information that you know is false, misleading or promotes illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libellous;
Promotes an illegal or unauthorized copy of another person's copyrighted work, such as providing pirated computer programs or links to them, providing information to circumvent manufacture-installed copy-protect devices, or providing pirated music or links to pirated music files;
- solicits passwords or personally identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes from other users; and engages in commercial activities and/or sales without our prior written consent such as contests, sweepstakes, barter, advertising, and pyramid schemes.
- You must use the Service in a manner consistent with all applicable laws and regulations.
- You must not attempt to gain unauthorized access to MyZingles.com, the server on which MyZingles.com is stored or any server, computer or database connected to MyZingles.com. You must not attack MyZingles.com via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use MyZingles.com will cease immediately.
- We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of MyZingles.com or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
- You may not include in your member profile (or transmit in any non-paying membership) any personal contact information, such as telephone numbers, street addresses, last names, URLs or email addresses.
- You may not engage in advertising to, or solicitation of, other members to buy or sell any products or services through the Service.
- You may not transmit any chain letters or junk email to other members. It is also a violation of these rules to use any information obtained from the Service to harass, abuse, or harm another person, or to contact, advertise to, solicit, or sell to any member without their prior explicit consent
- To protect our members from such advertising or solicitation, we reserve the right to restrict the number of communications that a member may send to other members in any 24-hour period to a number which we deem appropriate in our reasonable discretion.
- You agree to indemnify us and keep us indemnified against any costs, losses or expenses incurred or suffered by us because of any breach by you of any of your obligations or warranties under these Terms.
- MyZingles.com is an entertainment service. Your use of this Service is entirely at your own risk. You should exercise caution in evaluating what you see when involved in internet communication with people who are unknown to you (such as when you are using message services) and be aware that people may not necessarily be who they say they are and that people may provide information or behave in a way that is unreliable, misleading or illegal.
- MyZingles will disclose your profile information to your matches. Photos and other profile information posted by you will be available to subscribers that are matched with you.
- We may also make features available enabling your matches to share your profile information, including photos, with members of their social network(s). We never share your contact information with your matches.
- You acknowledge and agree that we may disclose information you provide if required to do so by law, at the request of a third party, or if we, in our sole discretion, believe that disclosure is reasonable to comply with the law, requests or orders from law enforcement, or any legal process (whether such disclosure is required by applicable law or protect someone’s health or safety, such as when harm or violence against any person (including you) is threatened.
- we reserve the right, but have no obligation, to disclose any information that you submit to the services, if in our sole opinion, we suspect or have reason to suspect, that the information involves a party who may be the victim of abuse in any form. Abuse may include, without limitation, elder abuse, child abuse, spousal abuse, neglect, or domestic violence. Information may be disclosed to authorities that we, in our sole discretion, deem appropriate to handle such disclosure. Appropriate authorities may include, without limitation, law enforcement agencies, child protection agencies, or court officials. You hereby acknowledge and agree that we are permitted to make such disclosure.
- Your information will be treated as private and confidential by such service providers and not used for any other purpose than we authorize.
- MyZingles may provide you with advertisements, promotions, sweepstakes and offers from third party providers. If you choose to accept any such offers, you may either directly provide your information about the offer to such third-party provider, or we will provide your information, including billing information, to the third-party provider by pre-populating the offer registration forms. Your information will not be transferred until you accept the offer. You may opt-out of the offer at any time up until this point. You agree that we will not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings
By using this Service, you accept that any member profiles, messages and communication may not be genuine and you agree to take reasonable precautions in all interactions with other members or users of the Site or Service, particularly if you decide to meet offline or in person. You are solely responsible for your interactions with other members or users of the Site or the Service. You should not provide your personal or financial information (for example, your credit card, national insurance number or bank account information) to other members or users of MyZingles.com.